Of the YEAR. New Years is one of my favorite holidays...ranks in at 3rd after Xmas and my birfday (yes that IS a holiday). We rarely do much exciting but I just love starting a new year just something about it I dunno....
We haven't done much today either. We went to playgroup for the better part of the day which was nice despite the bickering and fighting that commenced over one meesily little car...geesh. It's always nice to kick it with the other ma's while the kids trash someone elses house. And I know THEman enjoyed his day to himself.
This year we are actually having a few friends over to help us ring in the new year....the kids are going across the street with the sitter and we are staying here...it will be nice...I am sure of it. They are there we are here and no driving to get them...good times!
Hmm....what else to say...really this was just to help get me closer to 200....I shouldn't be sitting here doing this but should be picking up a few things and getting the boys dinner and a bath....buutttt yeah. I should do that now. Check ya in '09!
No comments:
Post a Comment