Monday, December 15, 2008

Party, Party!!

FINALLY! The secret is out...I can now post what I have been wanting to post about for MONTHS. Saturday was the big event....my mom's 50th SURPRISE party. I have started to post about it many times but know she reads here from time to time soooo no could do. But it's done it's over with and it was a success! She had pretty much no clue...especially to the magnitude it was done. It was great! We all "hid" in a back area and waited for her to come in the door far enough and then all walked out singing of course, Happy Birthday. She was shocked to see me but I stepped out of the way and she saw my grandmother and lost it. It was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. We had about 40 guests and everyone was there like they said they would be...perfect. Friends she hadn't seen in forever, she was shocked about it all to say the least. And for anyone in the Hendersonville area doing a party seriously...call Anchor High Grill...they were beyond AWESOME. The place is quaint and cute and right on the water...literally. The service and what not was beyond perfect. It's not a fancy schmancy party spot but for a cute little shin dig it's perfect...and reasonably priced for sure. Anyway just a little plug for them because we have been raving about how great they were all weekend. It was also wonderful to get to visit with family for just a bit and the boys loved seeing everyone.
Poor Boy2 got sick on Saturday night while we were gone...seriously our babysitter is going to avoid us like the plague. Last weekend she came over and the power went out--and crappy chick that I am totally didn't even think to call her to let her know where she could find other sources of lighting for about an hour (I knew they were out from someone else). Nice huh? and then this weekend Boy2 throws up and she is stuck here dealing with it...with us an hour away. Joy. He got sick a time or 2 again yesterday early on but has been ok since although he seems to feel a little sluggish and looks a bit rough. Poor baby :(
9 more days guys....9 more days!

1 comment:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed