One of the reasons I don't read more often is that I have this afflication I like to call...undisciplinedness....it's quite horrible if you have it too and I am terribly sorry. Symptoms are as such: inability to not eat bad for you foods...
inability to control impulsive decisions (this varies in severity)
ability for read for hours and hours and HOURS past when you know you should
put the book down
inability to exercise or do anythings you say you are going to do....
Yes, this *thing* I have has caused me some discomfort today...in fact it resulted in a quite sleepess evening while I stayed up until FOUR am reading a gosh darn book...so yes I am going on 2 hours of sleep all day. Which just doesn't cut it for me and I feel sick. I have a session I need to get loaded and then I am Going.To.Bed.
One thing I have learned is that this problem seems to be quite prevelant among peers however that provides me with little comfort...one day I will get a better grip on myself....maybe.....
No comments:
Post a Comment