

(and I am supposed to add that that shirt makes THE man look big....it's not really a fat suit *giggle*) And Daddy is very cute running beside him the whole time too! Boy2 is very much that...a boy. We had lunch with my mom today...he leans over to her and tell her he needs to tell her a secret...and BURPS in her ear! Um at 4 you aren't supposed to know that crude stuff right? Lately his hand has been permantly in his pants which is uh...so NOT ok with me, so the threats of time out and grounding have begun if he doesn't stop doing it in front of me all the time. On the way home from lunch I keep hearing burping so I tell him to stop that I will NOT sit and listen to that...and then glance back and see his hand is again...in.his.pants. So then I find myself saying stop burping and get your hand out of your pants! Oy vey! He is gosh darn sweet though, constantly telling me I am beautiful and a princess...and that he loves me about 30 times a day. Sweet sweet boy he is! I am so proud of him for his newest accomplishment!
No comments:
Post a Comment