Wednesday, December 17, 2008

7 days

In 7 days time we will be busily wrapping gifts and setting up toys under the tree..I can't wait...and trust me the anticipation is MUCH worse for the rug rats. Everyday they tell me how they can't wait to open presents. Greedy little boogers. Not that I can blame I seriously thought I would die having to wait for.so.dang.long. when I was a kid...but alas I did not and they will survive as well. Provided I let them last that long...Boy2 has had a tummy bug this week and let me tell you that boy has stunk up the entire upstairs this evening. Poor kid whatever has ailed him this week is still lingering in his body and is slowly leaking out...peeeee--ew! He's been a trooper for sure about it though, not hardly a complaint out of his mouth...which is his style any time he's sick. He's going to be one of those men that never goes to the doctor and prefers to tough it out...lovely. hehe.
I have been busily trying to get things done around here...gifts bought, gifts wrapped, parties planned, orders placed, cards mailed, orders delivered etc etc. All of the hustle and bustle of the holidays. The boys gifts are bought--not as lightly as I had hoped but lighter at least so that's good. They have some much they could seriously care less about and that's all they need is more c-r-a-p. So hopefully we can keep it to a minimum this year. Either way I can't wait!
I took a crap ton of photos when it snowed because the kids were unbelievably cute on their ghetto sleds---seriously if you go to the beach and buy boogie boards KEEP THEM! The make great "sleds" in the winter...who knew? 2 for the price of 1...we discovered this last winter, good times. So with that said....here are a ton more photos...








2 comments:

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Love the last pic! You are really getting good girl. Good for you. :)

Margie said...

What a great idea about the boogie boards!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed