Monday, March 5, 2012
Quiet
First off, it's Monday and I don't have much to say really. I just thought I would pop a little Hello out there and that's that. Plus Nolan is "napping" which really means I do a mad dash to do something....haha He is fussing already--Cat Napper Extraordinaire. . Perfect timing my boy, Perfect. Gavin is on the iPad, Zachary is on the Kindle, and Jakeb is in his room as he came home sick early with a stomach ache. It's sunny and windy and a wee bit chilly and they 2 middle boysies are off to soccer practice in a little bit, I will sit this one out with the biggest of the big ones and the smallest of the small ones. That's about it...I now will do the mad dash to get the 2 middle of the middle ones ready to go do their thang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment