1. Nolan is only 4 months old but it feels like he is much older--as in been here a long time older...but at the same time how is he already 4 months old?
2. I am really looking forward to spring.
3. We are working on decluttering the house---we have so much just STUFF it seems. Of course then I go thru things and see it's really not as much as it seems. At least not a lot that we don't use or need.
4. The boys have a short school week this week--no school Thurs/Fri.
5. Jakeb will forever be out of single digits in exactly 1 week. Craziness.
6. So it really just doesn't seem to matter what or how I get him to nap but Nolan just isn't a long napper yet. I can get him to nap regularly and I can get him to sleep pretty easily but he just doesn't nap long. 30-45min and that's about it. However instead of 3 naps a day he takes 4 usually. The exception is if he's in one of the carriers, then he will sleep about an hour or hour and a half.
7. Summer and spring clothes are out...those are my weakness. Please give me strength to NOT buy.
8. We are trying to save. save. SAVE. Wish us luck.
9. The ants are back. Ugh. I guess it's a spring/warmer/rain weather thing. They begin to invade our kitchen. Drives me crazy we find them scattered all over the counter. Never a trail just random ants. Ugh. and Ugh.
10. Nolan's hair has hit his eyebrows....It's going to have to be cut by the time he's 6 months. Again Ugh. I don't want to cut it...but bows to keep it out of his eyes isn't really an option.
11. I have been going thru kid clothes again this morning....I think I do this too often but I hate the unorganized-ness of them. Too many different sizes floating around! And now we have baby stuff to add to the mix...oy.
12. The baby boy is getting mad at me I think it's good I am at number 12...he's in my lap looking at me and yelling.
No comments:
Post a Comment