Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Twelve on Tuesday.

1.  I have a very loud, very cute, very drooly, crazy haired baby in my lap.

2.  I have been on a cleaning/organizing/purging everything frenzy.

3.  I want to get my bedroom painted...been thinking 'bout colors.

4.  We also really need to paint the basement.  Specifically the walls going down--they are nasty.

5.  I say it every month but just for some consistency I am going to say it again.  How is the month over already?

6.  Nolan and I went for a walk one day last week.  I am so out.of.shape.  Yikes

7.  Though in my defense I have never actually BEEN in shape.  So there's that...

8.  Nolan has several outfits he barely got to wear because the weather changed so quickly.  Not that I am complaining.

9.  We planted some flowers this past week.  

10.  And um.  Gavin is reading...he has been but now he's reading with confidence and reading full books.  Awesome.

11.   I still can't believe Jakeb is 10.

12.   And now we are doing the countdown to Gavin turning 6.   Love it...Birthdays are my favorite.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed