Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Twelve.

1.  Zachary turned 8 going on 3 weeks ago...I posted about it TODAY.  Go see it.  I don't want it to get buried in the posting and not get it's proper Happy Birthday-ness.

2.  We are fast approaching March and hello spring, but hello where was winter?

3.  We are also almost done getting everything updated for our update to the adoption stuff.  This go round has been a bit more stressful, probably because we have an actual date that things need to be done by.

4.  Nolan is wearing me O.U.T with the no napping thing.  It's really not cool, not cool at all.  He is currently sleeping..strapped to my chest in the Moby.  It's sweet really, really it is, but also I am tired.

5.  As a result of #4 there are rings in my toilets and dog hair/cat hair/dust/dirt in places I would rather there not be....but it will wait.  The baby takes precedence.  He will nap eventually and then he will be off to kindergarden and then college so yes the dirt can wait.

6.  The boys started soccer last night all 3 are playing on 3 different teams we shall be busy.  Yes we shall.

7.  I have had the stuff out to take Zachary's picture for several weeks now.  We have done the outside ones and I would like to tinker with some inside "studio type" shots this go round.  But I am skipping the lights therefor I need good inside lighting.

8.  We went to TN this past week while the boys were on break.  It was nice to see everyone but honestly traveling with 4 kids is a lot of work.

9.  We got Nolan's birth certificate in this past week....he's the only one of us that doesn't have a TN one.  Weird.

10.  Zachary told me yesterday he has 59 more days of school left.  Crazy.

11.  I need to clean...but eesh...#4 and #5.

12.  Nolan is getting sweaty.

13...oh gosh darnit---I forgot to do the 4 on the 14th thing.   Grrr.  I remembered all the way until the 14th.  *headsmack*

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed