Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Twelve on Tuesday.

1.  The view out my window to my right is turning out rather pleasant we have put mulch and pinestraw down and also a new little walkway Robert made.  Plus past all of that is the bright green of the baby grass growing in...soon the Azaleas will be blooming and we will have lots of pink too.

2.  Nolan is currently snoozing in his crib...I am determined to get the kiddo napping for more than 30 minutes at a time.  As my lack of sleep has caught up with me it seems his may be too...while he's not super fussy he has gotten more fussy recently.

3.  I was reading in the big boys' baby books last night doing the compare and contrast thing and A)Nolan takes the cake for worst sleeper thus far and B) I am so glad I have written in their books like I have because what a great reference they are and also it's amazing the things I forgot.  Like um hello I took Zachary to the ER at 5 months--say What!?  How do you forget that...totally forgot.  But so did Robert so it's all good.  Enter baby book for memory, Yay.

4.  And a shout out to my mom for being so very diligent in writing in mine and having it out so I could read it so often as I did therefore instilling a since of importance in A)recording memories and B)writing in general.  Enter blog...thank you very much.

5.  It's all very sunshiney here today and apparently Nolan heard me commenting on how his brothers were sleeping much better at night by this age and felt the need to step up his game and totally slept from 8:30-4 last night.  Again thank you very much...because not only is it sunshiney outside it is inside too.  Sleep is a wonderful thing.

6.  Plus I think he's realizing we are fast approaching the 4 month mark and he must start sleeping better so when I do go to record it I will be all like he sleep's GREAT!  Sorry brother I am onto you and also onto your brothers because while I WROTE that they slept great and all night I also remember that not being the case always so maybe they too knew to behave right before I went to write in their books.   The truth comes out.

7.  And he wakes.  He did snooze for roughly 45 min so progress?

8.  I should have titled this Twelve ways in which I talk about Nolan's sleep.

9.  My desk is very clean right now.  I dusted it and shoved everything into the drawers.  I was once a very organized person....and then I had kids.  Multiple kids as in 2x2=4...like they are totally multipliable now...what?  Makes sense I promise.

10.  And also Jakeb is home sick today...code for Jakeb is in his room playing with Bionicles and will likely do that all day.  Code for Jakeb gets a little "obsessed" with certain toys...right now it's Bionicles.  Jakeb who will be 10 in exactly 2 weeks.  Holy.Crap.We.Have.A.10.YEAR.OLD.What.the.What.

11.  The chatter is turning to fussing coming from the crib.

12.  I have done all I need to do for our update for our Adoption paperwork.  A big ole' Check on that.  Both figuratively and not.  Because really I wrote checks that I didn't know I had to write and that's really not cool.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed