Everything outside is very green very early this year. It's not even April and we have trees full of leaves by the end of this week the winter-spring transformation will just about be done. Things will be blooming and the trees will be very full and swishy swish in the breeze. We had to close the windows for a few days last week because I needed a few days to actually evacuate my house of pollen. Georgia seems to have a plethora of pollen. In fact one day last week the count was over 9000. I know you want to say nuhuh no way...but it's true. I am not bothered by this...though this year I have noticed a few times of itchy eyes. Poor Robert gets pretty miserable. So it was fitting to shut the windows so he doesn't suffer more than he has to. But the pollen has come down a bit so the windows have been opened again and we are enjoying the breeze and will very soon enjoy the much lower utility bill.
The boysies are on spring break next week. No plans to do a thing...Robert has the week off and we are really looking forward to just hanging out. Maybe knocking out a few tasks around the house and maybe teaching a soon to be 6 year old how to ride a bike sans training wheels. And maybe we can knock out tying those shoes too but we won't push it.
Cardinals are all over our yard this year and I hope they are enjoying the seed we put out this past weekend. Which now has the boys convinced they need a bird. To which we gave a resounding NO to. We don't do birds, however I am pretty sure our cats do so definitely a no go to the birdo request.
Zachary stated last week that we need to be good about saving money so we "can get our Russian" which is mighty cute if you ask me. (and maybe a bit inappropriate ?) That boy loves babies and little ones. And he is the most excited about having another sibling one day in the future.
We have been doing some spring cleaning over the past few weekends and that makes me feel so very productive. Because it IS productive...I even wipes out window frames. Holla.
Ok little guy is over the exersaucer and the big guys will be home in just a few...enjoy the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment