Thursday, March 8, 2012

The post in which I whine.

I love being around my kids I promise I do...I really do.  But right now this very second I would like them to go to school and give me back my quiet non arguing non sassy mouth house.
But they are sick but not sick enough to not be obnoxious.  Not that I want them to be that sick but while they are sick enough-ish to stay home they are not so sick that they are laying on the couch not moving.  I keep having to remind them they are sick and home from school so GO.LAY.DOWN.  Don't argue with me just do it.  No you can't play with your toys or the wii or fine ok FINE play the stupid wii.  Except we don't say stupid but we do and try not to.   And so they are playing the Wii and arguing about it and I am sitting here whining because I want them to feel better and go back to school.  Which makes me feel sorta guilty.   But seriously they used to be sweet and snuggly and nice'ish and then they turned like 7 or 13 or something and all hell broke loose.   And apparently we dropped the ball on teaching respecting and for the love of god DO.NOT.ARGUE.WITH.ME
Recently I watched a friends 2 kids when they arrived to pick them back up...they were watching the last 15 minutes of a movie.  Kids Dad said Ok time to go...kids got up and left.  I stood there dumbfounded.  They didn't argue or whine or plead to watch the last of the movie.  They just got up and walked to their car.  What the What?  We so have some catching up to do.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed