Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A little hello.

Is a hi.  I have a book that was apparently my favorite when I was a tiny tike...and that is one of the lines. A Little Hello is a Hi.   And that's what this is...
Jakeb turned 10 yesterday,  again I would really like to get some pictures of him--and um of Zachary before I post about his monumental birthday.  A Full decade old...wowza.   So I am not going to talk about him turning 10 just yet or gush about his awesomeness right now either.  Instead I am saying hi because it's been 6 days since I have done that and Nolan is sleeping and instead of doing the 97 things I need to do in the 30 min he might sleep I am sitting here listening to birds and sipping my coffee thru a straw.   And warm coffee thru a straw is weird.  But the 3 stitches in my lip require me to drink my beverages with a straw.   Monday I got a little gem removed from my lip and now have 3 stitches.  Little gem=a "mucosa" of gross and be thankful I didn't link to it like I want.  Things like that don't gross me out but apparently most folks of the world are disturbed by fleshy things.  No really it isn't that bad but bad enough that it needed to be cut out cus it was all sorts of annoying.
And now Nolan is awake and my moments of solitude are gone and also just that--moments.  He's lucky he's so gosh darn cute and sweet and snuggly because the no long nap thing is junk.  As in I am all about some babies and some spending time with the kids but fo real a girl needs some alone time once in a blue moon--and again I will remind myself to stop whining because I am so very glad to have this no napping little cutie and also this won't last forever.  As in soon enough he's going to be 10 and not needing me to bring his birthday treat to class because um he can do it alone.  Thank you very much.  Not to mention the theme for the past 28 posts has been "Nolan doesn't Nap" so I will try to stop but really....he doesn't and this baffles me.  I will give him some shout outs though because he did sleep thru the night the other night.  So that's 2 points for him.  

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed