Totally going to need some downtime and some ok "here are the rules" Hanging out at the pool all day just isn't going to work with a 7 month old. Romping around all over town just isn't going to work with the checking acct so I need ideas and a plan of attack. But I do LOVE doing stuff too like going here and there and exploring and just hanging out.
And I totally can handle a little willy nilly chaos just not with a napping baby no siree not ok. Especially napping babies that only nap for short stretches as it is....no can do buckeroo so we must find a solution to summer days.
By the way lots of kids is 3+2=5 +a baby =6 little people. 2 neighbor kiddo's are over for a bit today so the extra is extra and that's ok I am glad they are here and can be but also a little busy. Hahaha I type that as I sit here typing that---so truth be told it's a few minutes of calm which almost makes up for the crazy. Nolan is snoozing and they are happily collecting something from the dirt/creek or something. Except Jakeb who needed some alone time in his room and is by his choice hanging out alone listening to his music while building his bionicles. I'm Jealous. So the 4 little big kids are digging and playing and I can hear them thru the open windows and the breeze and the birds and the dishwasher and the swish swish of the swing where Nolan is sleeping. And it's nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment