Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Twelve.

1. Tuesday keeps sneaking right past me lately...I managed to catch it today...later than usual.

 2. Nolan is 12 weeks today. He is sleeping beside me, swaddled up, with his little feet propped up on my hip as he lays across the bed. His head is turned to the left as it usually is and I think I should move him but also that I shouldn't. So I won't.

 3. In just 12 short days my Zman will be 8 and he's very proud of that. I am proud of that and of him.

4 . The weather this week has been very un-January...very spring. It's nice.

 5. We are heading back to TN in a few weeks...it will be Nolan's first long car ride and also our first trip back in many months.

 6. Robert really needs a new car and we are dragging our feet not wanting another car payment--we may try the one car thing for a while longer.

 7. I am kinda missing be able to help out at the boys school like I was doing.

 8. Jakeb got his own room a few weeks ago...he is really enjoying it but also branching off from his brothers and I am not crazy about that.

 9. Gavin is really learning to read and it's awesome. He certainly could have much sooner but being the 3rd kiddo in school the time he gets having us work with him is a bit shortened. Plus I learned with Jakeb to not push it and Gavin is like Jakeb in that regard. So we take it slow...my perfectionist boys need to move at their own pace.

 10. My brother and his wife are just a few weeks away from welcoming their little GIRL into their...our lives. We are all very excited.

 11. My sweet baby is becomming quite the "mama's" boy already...he will tolerate other people for a bit and then he's done.

 12. This number is always the hardest...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed