Tuesday, January 3, 2012
1 month...er 2.
So one of my plans was to write a little blip about Nolan each month and as we are quickly rounding the corner into his 2nd month it dawned on me that I never said much about the first month. So here we go. I am not going to say all the things he is doing now because that will go with the 2 month post next week :) Let's pretend I said all this 3 weeks ago mmmk?? At 1 month he is starting to coo and ahh and guuu at us and is smiling more and more everyday. He is waking 2 times a night with the longest stretch being about 4 hours. We are still quite enamored with him and imagine will be forever. I am surprised with the patience I have with him and even the patience and calm I feel with his big brothers as well. I feel calm and at ease in caring for him even if it's at 2:30 in the morning. I don't know if I felt this much "peace" with his big brothers it seems that maybe I didn't and felt a bit more edgy. The calm is nice. He is a wonderful baby...he rarely cries. Seems to have an affinity for the left and keeps his head turned that direction most times. His eyes seem to be getting a bit of brown in them. We can't tell if they will go all the way brown or be a combo of brown/green like his big brothers. They are still very dark and I doubt they will be blue. His hair is amazing and I am jealous. When it's freshly washed it dries into this nice soft little poof of sweetness on his head. He is still liking the swaddle and definitely seems to sleep better all snuggled up. He is almost always moving kicking his feet and moving his hands and arms. Much like he was before he was born. At 1 month I am still in awe that he's here and he's ours and so ever thankful that he is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment