Friday, February 3, 2012
Sunshine.
This past week has been full of it. I am grateful because I need it...I suppose we all do though, eh? The big boys are off to school and Nolan is still snoozing..in the swing. I THINK he slept from roughly midnight to 5:15...I am not sure because I know he stirred and I popped the paci in his mouth but I am honestly not sure that I didn't feed him. Yes I am THAT tired. The lack of continuous sleep over the past 11 months has completely caught up with me. While I am not a napper I am 100% a person that needs a goodnights sleep...but it is what it is and really I am not complaining just rambling really.
I am posting this via my [broken] iPad. Poor Gavin dropped it and broke the screen. My sweet 5 year old boy who can beat himself up for making a mistake one minute and then drop to the floor throwing a fit because he doesn't get something he wants the next. He's a confusing one that boy. But very much my little buddy these days.
I just noticed Zachary's wet nasty socks by the back door. The very socks I told him to put in the washing machine. It seems they didn't quite make it there....they are laying next to no less than 4 pair of shoes belonging to the same child. We all like shoes in this house. Though 2 of those pairs were hand me downs just given to him from a neighbhor. This is basically a post of randomness as are much of the posts I make here so I don't know why I need to give that explanation...if you ever have an actual conversation with me you would see why. I pretty much bounce all over the place when I talk too...just gotta keep up folks.
Valentines Day and the Zman's birthday are fast approaching which means roughly 60 valentines that need to be given and birthday treats for roughly 30 kiddo's prepared. Thinking about getting that worked out soon...other than that not much else on my plate...other than you know the normal things. Enjoy the sun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am happy for the sun, too. It has made our walks so much more enjoyable. I'm sure I'm more enjoyable, too. :)
Post a Comment