Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goodbye Eleven.

Well what to say about the past year. Obviously the biggest event was both the complete surprise pregnancy and the subsequent birth of the sweet little boy who is snoozing in my lap as I type this. We settled more into our lives here in Georgia and feel like this is home. I haven't posted yet about the past year because I am not quite sure what to say or where to begin. We took a wonderful family trip to the beach back to the beach I went to as a tiny tot even to the same condo complex. We hit up a day at Disney and survived the heat at 18 weeks pregnant. Gavin started his school years entering Kindergarden and is slowly getting adjusted to school. All 3 boys are doing wonderful at school. We continued on with our adoption process and received our much anticipated approval. We finally went camping...in the rain...and survived. It was a heck of a year 2011 with some amazingly good and some amazingly bad. I am ready for 2012 and can't believe we are already 3 days into it. Jakeb will enter into double digits this year and Zachary will hit tween-hood. The big boys have gone back to school today and I can't believe we are already halfway thru the school year. Nolan is 8 weeks old today and fast leaving newborn behind. Entering into 2012 is much welcomed and I am looking forward to what our new year will hold. Happy New Year friends!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed