Occasionally I have days like yesterday where everything is everything and oh em gee I can't handle it all. Truth be told I feel a bit overwhelmed everyday but in a completely manageable way where it's just life and no big deal at all...and then it sorta gets the best of me and I have a grr day. Today the sun is shining and that helps oh so much...because it's winter and the blahs of winter are just that blah. After I vented I was able to then get up and toss my nap fighting baby in the Moby, run the vacuum and mop and then busted out the bucket 'o clean and de-handprinted a few things. I even moved the trash can when I mopped the bathroom this time. How's that for productive? And all the while Nolan slept in the Moby quite happily. I did mention to the big boys that there was something wrong with the picture when I was vacuuming away with a baby strapped to my chest and they were sitting on their duffs playing their video games on the couch. But we will work on that another day.
Gavin is home from school for the 4th day today. So we finally took him to the dr. and kid has pneumonia. And of course he does because unlike what we normally do we didn't take him to the dr because he has been borderline ok and not and we also haven't stayed on top of his meds because this time he's not really had the labored breathing he usually has. So oops and really not because he has walking pneumonia which is apparently sneaky so I don't feel bad really.
I have been really working on actually editing and playing around with our personal photos again...I don't need to do that with all of them but there are a few that I just want to stick out so it's nice to play around with them again. Plus I am rolling around some ideas for "picture projects" to do again this year. I still haven't finished up the 365's of the big boys I did years ago but have no doubt I will...leaving things unfinished isn't really my style. I AM going to do something with all 4 boysies starting tomorrow...another blogger I follow takes a picture of her 4 on the 4th and so as not to completely be a copycat I thought I would do 4 on the 14th...not that it really matters. That and the 4th totally zipped right past me and I forgot so figured I would improvise.
Have a good weekend folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment