Friday, January 27, 2012

A week?

It seems I can't manage to stay consistent in my posting here....pretty much story of my life.  Other than being consistent at being not consistent.  So we are wrapping up the end of January and like every other month I am wondering how that is.   January so far has been warm and rainy and very un-January, so that doesn't help.  
Nothing new and exciting on the home front has happened in the past week.  Nolan has recovered from his cold that really was just a cold that we got a little scared about--and then was told was RSV.  He did get pretty wheezy and I am hoping we don't deal with that with the next round.
I am still working on backing up and organizing photos--and then wondering what in the world to do with them all.  I still think a picture room is a grand idea and I am not kidding.  How neato schmeato would it be to have picture wallpaper of your life?  I mean it would be a new memory discovery everyday....pretty genius if you ask me.
It's a dreary day again here and we are just hanging out not planning a thing.  Nolan is crashed out in his swing and despite my best efforts to get him to nap in his crib for more than 30 min it's still not happening and often I give him and put him in the swing.  Where he sometimes snoozes for an hour and sometimes 20 min.  The napping thing is still a "struggle" but I am thinking it's just that he's not there yet for a routine.  Or really he is on a routine of sorts but not one that consists of long naps.   We will get there.
Pretty much it...weekend is rolling around and we have 2 birthday parties and more just chillin'.  I am hoping for some sunshine but we'll see!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I understand about the difficulty of being consistent in posting. :) Also, I cannot even imaging how amazing it would be if you set up a picture room. It would be totally awe inspiring!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed