Thursday, January 12, 2012

Too much.

There is laundry piled up all over the house.  Clean laundry needing to be folded, clean laundry needing to be put away, and dirty sheets thrown over the balcony to be washed.  There are mud stains on the floors and windows.  Hand prints on the walls and furniture, milks splatter stains on the chair legs (what a pain to get those off!).   Dog hair, cat hair, dust, dirt and just gunk everywhere else.  Papers and clothes and toys and just stuff.  Outside is dreary and muddy and messy and wet and don't even get me started there.
It's a lot and sometimes somedays much like this day it's overwhelming.  It gets a little too much feeling.  And it's everyday.  All these things everyday.  It's never done because as soon as it is it isn't.  And I didn't even mention the kids needs and Robert and me because I am typing this and reading Jakeb his spelling words at the same time and that says it all.  Gavin is playing the iPad again with Zachary and Nolan is fighting sleep in the swing.  I haven't showered today but mostly because it's winter and my skin is dry and I am still trying to train my hair to be not oily.  And we went to return some shirts that I got that are too big (yay!) and one I just don't like so now I have to go back to the store to get it right...again.  I used to like to do that but now it's just a pain.
Today is too much and I am irritable and grumpy.  I am trying to get laundry folded but all I see is dirty floors and a handprinted refrigerator and dirty dishes and all the while trying to talk to a smiley yet fussy baby and also the 5 year old who is bored and coughing and sneezing and "seriously STOP whiping your snot on your shirt."
So instead of doing all the things I need to do I am sitting here venting before I LOSE my mind or cry because I think I might do one or the other.  On a good note dinner is ready for the day and we get to have bread with it.  Of course it's also the third night we are having pasta so we might blow up like a balloon and need to get that large afterall.

3 comments:

Beasley36 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beasley36 said...

Ummm...Ummm...I have to work late tonight. I mean, I wanted to come home and hang out, but ummmm...yeah.

;)

PS. Thank you for spelling LOSE correctly!

Kim said...

I so get this! Big hugs mama.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed