1. Hi there.
2. This evening was the "curriculum" night for Jakeb and Zachary's grades....Robert stayed with the boys and I went. I was not able to go to both classes and opted to go to Jakeb's since I have gone thru 3rd before and not 5th...5th has a lot of info. Such as discussions about a graduation, a dance, and a puberty conversation. Eek all around.
3. Despite the Eek I am crazy about this preteen prepubescent boy of mine. I think this is a fun age. While seeing them go from tiny babies to big kids is sometimes sad...I really do enjoy watching them get older and mature and revel at who they are becomming.
4. I am bummed I had to miss Zachary's...however I am a room mom for him and not Jakeb so...it evens out. And always does.
5. OH! We received our USCIS approval yesterday. Holla! Really means not much at this point but that sheet of paper cost us nearly a grand and took over a month to get...so a big step in the right direction.
6. For some reason the cursor is not showing on my screen...annoying. Or as Gavin says ignoying...ignore+annoying He's awesome. And also says susposed to...I don't correct him. I probably should but it's cute so I don't
7. I need a hair cut again....AGAIN. What....I get hair cuts quarterly not monthly. BOO.
8. Um and also...guess who had to get a box of old clothes out tonight to locate jeans that fit...um this girl. Hello favorite prepregnancy jeans--yes I love you. Despite being still 2 sizes bigger than I would like I am very happy to see you again. Even better that I am seeing them on my body. ...without having to wiggling and dance my way into them.
9. I am very sleepy....story of my life...but my clothes fit so you know...it evens out.
10. Nolie Bear's cold is hanging on for like ever....and is trying to dance it's way into my body...so the scratchy throat I am feeling can just go. And it will.
11. I have eaten my weight in sugar over the last 2 weeks. Someone please stop me...must eat cookies, candy, and ice cream...ugh.
12. Oh right and I also cooked dinner at home every single night last week. AND froze dishes. Awesomeness.
No comments:
Post a Comment