1. It seems like it's been a while since I have posted one of these....
2. Our dossier is on it's way to Russia today. Awesomeness. Remember Dossier= big stack of papers telling about us and letting Russia folks know we would really like to parent one of their children....and we would be good at it. The look it over and say OK! and then we wait. Maybe 6 months maybe 18...we shall see.
3. The big boys just headed off to school about 20 minutes ago and I am enjoying my few minutes of quiet...and my coffee.
4. My house smells like a bottle of Eucalyptus...I am tired of calling the bug man to deal with our ants...because they aren't dealing with them. So I am dumping essential oils all over. I haven't read to use that but it's all I have....I figure if anything they smell will keep them away.
5. Nolan is now awake. I swear he hears me sit down...though he is our one child that can actually "sleep in"...granted it's likely because he wakes up 97 times in the night. This too shall pass, This too shall pass.
6. I am looking forward to fall. Yesterday felt almost fall like and it was niiiiicccee.
7. I am starting to think about the baby boy's upcoming birthday...a little less than 3 months away. First birthday's are my fav.
8. It's a rainy dreary morning.
9. I am typing quickly...too late he's now crying....
10. I just walked around and opened up windows....nice and cool this morning.
11. I got the rest of the stain on the stairs...trying to decide if they need a second coat and also not have a stroke trying to keep the dogs, cats, and people off of them.
12. Nolie Bear has a room full of toys he is currently sitting with this back to all of them playing with the dirty broom. All day long I pick him up and stick him in front of a toy and all day he crawls away to mess with something not baby friendly.
No comments:
Post a Comment