Monday, August 6, 2012

Favorites.

I was watching Nolan play this morning with one of our very favorite toys and it got me thinking of jotting down a few of our favorite things.   After 4 kids and a decade of married time we have amassed a few things that are hands down "must haves"...at least for us.   BUT I am not going to do it today...this is yet another blog thing I am going to try to do in a few posts over the next few weeks.  So hang tight...I need some more gathering time because I was thinking a few categories would be fun.   Soon though...Soon!
I tackled cleaning out my desk this morning...or rather the drawers and the top of it.  The cabinet is for another day--though really it's a-ok.  I had planned on running down to ATL to grab our apostilles but was not feeling up to par this morning so that will have to wait until tomorrow.   However, have I mentioned that I am stoked to have this done?   We had just gotten all of this done and sent to Colombia when I found out I was pregnant with Nolan so to be here again is exciting.  Especially knowing that the wait for an approval from country will not be 9+ months like previously.  So awesomeness for sure.  Now we need to seriously crack down on saving and ways to raise money to help fund this hefty chunk of change!
The biggun's are loving school so far and seem happy to be back with their friends and enjoying their days.  So that's good :)   Soon enough we will have baseball and soccer starting up as well.
Here are a few pictures from the first day last week!













No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed