Some truths...I am seriously not feeling great these days. The lack of sleep and well just lack of sleep and maybe those new no baby makin' candies I am eating are making me a little wonky.
I am a sleep person. I am not a nap person I am a "need a goodnights sleep person" I have not had a good nights sleep in roughly 18 months. This is not good for me. This is not good for anyone around me.
Some days I fair better than others. Today and yesterday are not one of those days. Bad feeling days happen I get that but gah. Life goes on. Fortunately life goes on.
And really life is good...it really is. But when you is vewy vewy exhausted you have a hard time seeing that. SO in light of all that happiness. Well that's it. I pretty much have nothing else to say. At least nothing good.
Well that's not true....hows about this. How about I rocked it out in the kitchen yesterday and made up some freezing food. Breakfast burritos and pancake muffins stuffed with sausage. I had big plans of making a chicken pot pie and freezing that too...but well Target isn't nice and I couldn't find the pans I decided to forgo that activity. But it will happen it will. Because grumpiness aside a good fix for that for me is to be productive. Or at the very least it makes me feel a bit better. Plus I love chicken pot pie.
Jakeb has an appt today with an orthopedist for sever's syndrome. And Zachary and Gavin are staying at after school for the very first time ever. They are excited to stay and want to stay and instead of me being happy for them and all that good stuff I am nervous and anxious about it. I don't know why I am...they are not. And they will be fine.
They have their piano lessons tomorrow and again haven't practiced and gosh darnit their teacher is going to fuss at us about it. But well all excuses aside...we just didn't. The week goes by so quickly and here it is Monday again. Whoops. We will get in a groove with it eventually. I did make sure Gavin had his library book today...he didn't last week which means he doesn't get to participate in library...which is a bummer. He says he was the only one that had to just sit on the rug and well Whoops. I guess maybe he will remember his book eventually too.
Have a good Monday...I am sure trying :)
No comments:
Post a Comment