Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Twelve.

1.  Today is sheet washing day...I have been doing a superb job staying on top of laundry days.  Really.  However all other cleaning is not as regular.

2.  This is our 3rd full week of school and we are already sporting colds.  Thus far I am the last one standing.  *knock on wood*  

3.  Nolan is standing next to me holding on the my leg and laying his head on my knee.  It is very close to nap time.

4.  I over slept this morning.  And somehow managed to sleep thru plates hitting the counter and kids getting ready.  What woke me?  Robert quietly walking into our room.

5.  One routine we have down pat is the morning one...the boys go thru every "step" without batting and eye and could pretty much get ready without me saying a word.  In fact they seem to almost do better when I am not there.

6.  Fall is fast approaching and I am excited for the season change.

7.  The dogs are having a bark off outside...annoying much?

8.  Gavin is really struggling with homework.  Somehow I am managing to stay relatively patient with his defiance and opposition...

9.  Jakeb's orthopedist appt ended with him in a walking boot...he was NOT happy about this option.  My poor boy is very worried about what others will think or say.  We are working on that but at 10 it's hard...though he went off to school today with no problems.

10.  We should receive our approval from the good ole US of A to adopt a foreign child in the next couple weeks.

11.  One of the plans for us to raise money is for me to pick back up on my photography...I really need to get on that.

12.  Zachary and Gavin had a fantastic time in after school yesterday and requested to stay again today. So maybe we will utilize that option more often.  (Not today though).

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed