Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Twelve

1.   These are the easiest posts to quickly sit and hammer out...

2.  Our dossier officially landed in the hands of Russian folks last Thursday.

3.  School is continuing to go well for everyone...

4.  Tuesday's are our crazy days.  2 piano lessons, 1 soccer practice, and 1 baseball practice.  Busy day!

5.  Gavin and Zachary are digging baseball....this is the first sport where Zachary is wishing the practices were longer.

6.  Zachary is in the shower as I am typing...Gavin and Nolan are snoozing and Jakeb is in his bed reading.

7.  I am or was...slowly working on getting Lilac Hill Photo back up and running....I stalled out....

8.  I have GOT to get Gavin's 6 year old pictures done.

9.  We are heading to TN for several days in a couple weeks.

10.  Robert has started a masters program...

11.  We have new neighbors and I am excited about this...

12.  I am not a fan of later than normal bed times on school nights...

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed