1. Today is a ho hum not doing much of anything day.
2. Nolan and I apparently have summer colds. Good times and lots of snot....
3. Gavin got a slip n' slide for his birthday...I just had to force the boys to play on it. Seriously. They were all like yeah let's set it up...then all like. "it's too cold." "it's too bumpy." "I can't do it" Got to be kidding me.
4. And also I have to force them to go play outside. Where they wander around the yard kicking rocks. Again. Got to be kidding me.
5. I finally ordered the caterpillars and ants for the boys little habitat's they got for...Um Christmas.
6. It's too hot for the ants to be shipped to us so we have to wait on those. Oops.
7. Jakeb owes us money from his allowance because he "had to have" a necklace. I personally think it's great that he owes us money. He would like to not owe us money so he is working it off. Today he asked what he could do and I told him he could Mop and clean the hall bathroom for $5. (there was a lot to mop) I think he can borrow money any time he wants. Cheap labor.
8. They also got $3 a bucket for picking up rocks in the backyard. They managed to get thru 3 buckets before they called it quits. Again Win. Win. We get rocks picked up. They get moola and discover why we tell them to stop throwing rocks in the yard.
9. Nolan is not a happy camper today. I think it might be a TV and couch kind of afternoon.
10. Last night we hit up the grocery store--we=me and all 4 boysies. They were good and I was good so it was a pleasant trip. However I got talked into all sorts of junk. Cereal I don't typically buy and snacks that are mostly sugar. We did escape without toys and clothes though so that's good.
11. Um, also. Nolan is so close to crawling all over it's not even funny. He actually crawled like 3 or 4 "crawl steps" last night. So very cool.
12. Word on the street is our homestudy update is all done and just waiting for us to send in the I600A paperwork and check. Good dealio! It will be on it's way at the end of this week. Baby steps we are working on but that's a pretty big one :) I told Robert the other day if bringing Nolan was an option we would be done with this paperwork already...and it is but not without a lot of extra money and headache.
No comments:
Post a Comment