Friday, June 1, 2012

Flashbacks...

I haven't been doing much picture posting for the past forever...mostly because getting pics on here takes a few more steps than just typing out some ramblings does.  Often the pictures are actually residing on my camera for weeks before they actually make it over to the computer.  And those that are on my phone well I am not sure the best way to go about getting them from there to here.  Therefore picture sharing has not been happening and while I could promise to be better I won't--but again I will say I will try.  
I went thru all the memory cards and tracked down photos....I probably should go way back but let's just start with a few "gems" from the past month mmmk?
First up...Nolan's first bits of food from a spoon.  Avocado.


See?  I had to share those.  Funny stuff.
Next up...Gavin's Birthday.  He had a party but let's keep things chronological for now...party was at the end of the month...




Next up...Mother's Day.   We hosted a brunch at our house this year.  My grandmother came up from Florida and my aunt and uncle came from South Carolina.  We have an aunt and a cousin that live here in Atlanta area as well....AND my brother and his wife.  AND my mom and stepdad and bro from TN. All sandwhiched between baby gear and the fireplace.  Trying to get some semblance of a "family" photo.  Notice taht the boys were less than eager for some picture taking time.  The last one of this bunch is my brothers with the babies...my bro Robert (yes same name) has Nolan and Michael as Robert's baby Reagan.





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed