Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hi Ho there.

It's Thursday of Week 2 of summer and thus far we are still getting the swing of things and I imagine we will get it all down pat you know July 31 the day before they start back to school.
The big boys are currently watching a movie and Nolan is chit chatting away in his exersaucer beside me.  We just gave sweet potatoes and banana a try again and like the other 32 times we have tried he says "No Thank You" with his face.   I am positive it's a big fat hell no as he clamps his mouth tight shut and swings his head from side to side to dodge the spoon that is coming towards his mouth.   Yes the boy is positive he doesn't like food.   He also doesn't like sleeping as we all well know by now.  Not that I have complained or anything.   And also?  Tomorrow he will be 7 whole months old and I still haven't taken those blasted 6 month pictures I wanted to take.   I took some but not THE picture I was going for.
We are waiting on our doctor forms to scan in so I can send them over to our agency for our file update.  And then heading to the store to replace a pair of broken goggles again.  Swim Goggles- the bain of my summer swimming (that and sunscreen that they need but is surely not that great either).

The boys just got done spending a few days with friends and today is our down day.   With 4 kids I need some "down time" with no extra kids running around and none of mine running around else where either.  That and as I get older my tolerance for extras tends to get lower.  Extras of course being those of which do not share our last name.   Now don't get me wrong I loved that the boys friends were here staying here {especially our TN friends we never see}...but here's the thing.   We have 3 boys that are old enough to do the friend thing.  Either friends here or they there.  It never fails someone is left out.   Which leaves me with a whining child or two.  Upset because they either can't get to go to a friends house, are the only one home, or are left out of the playing that is occurring with said friend(S) so some times.  Lots of times.  I am done with that.  I mean there is only so much moping and pouty face I can handle in a week {day}.  I will say days of having all 3 boys paired with a friend are much easier...go figure more kids makes it easier.

Which brings me back to now.  Nolan no longer thinks the exersaucer is fun.   Probably because it's 1pm and he's been up since 8 with only a 15 min {Maybe} nap.   Off to remedy that!
Have a great day!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed