Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday 12

1. Fathers day is this weekend and we really need to get on the ball with that.

2. We are slowly getting back on track with eating dinner at home. Finally. {slackers}

3. Nolan is doing surpringly well at the pool....even taking naps while we hang out. He is seriously a easy baby despite his rebellion to sleep.

4. And also he officially pulled himself up to standing today in his crib. The crib that had to be lowered yesterday. However I wasnt ready for it to be lowered to the last spot yet so it just went down one. Silly since we will be doing it again in a month but hanging onto this baby-ness as long as possible. I am already really missing that snuggly newborn in his little blue fleece elephant sleeper. I forgot how fast it goes. Also he keeps flopping himself over on his belly to sleep at night and he looks so sweet.

5. Excuse any typos I am working this out on my iPad.

6. Jakeb and Gavin made a fort on the bunk beds and are sleeping in it tonight....Zachary and I made one in between he and Gavin's beds and he is sleeping in it with Robert. He's a awesome daddy.

 7. Um and can I mention I have officially lost all pregnancy weight plus a tiny bit more. Only a couple dozen lbs to go.....and go they will.

 8. I would also like to mention I haven't had a carbonated beverage in a week. No soda and no brewskis. Baby steps folks. It could be longer I didn't pay attention to a "last day". Just decided I am good and don't need them...and maybe that's better than saying "on x day I will quit sodas..."

 9. Jakeb and I huffed out 3 miles at the greenway the other day. I ran better than I thought but was surprised to be sore the next day. I blame the new shoes.

 10. Nolan just laughed in his sleep. Awesome.

 11. I busted out the harsh chemicals to tackle a blasted toilet/shower mold issue that will not go away despite my being on top of the cleaning. Gavin asked why it smells like a swimming pool in here...I haven't bought anything like this in almost years but I had had enough! We will see if it fixes it...and needless to say my bedroom and bathrooms windows are open.

 12. I have been looking up CSA's but am not sure we will eat all the veggies...we should but we aren't to that point yet. And I drove past a church the other day that looked interesting...so Robert {and Zachary} checked it out on Sunday. I think we will all try it out soon...he thought it was good. Anyone that knows me knows this is a big deal...we will see. We waffle back and forth about the church thing...and have never really gone.

1 comment:

Mommy of THREE little MONKEYS said...

I love your updates! Our lives are so similar it's scary except for the you have 4 boys and I have 3 girls part. Haha! But I have a baby growing much too fast, I too have lost all my baby weight and a little extra (YAY US!!!), I have been looking for CSA's (however we WOULD eat all the fruits and veggies without a doubt), and we are recent church goers! But you are obviously WAY WAY better at updating your blog! I have so much to write about and no time/motivation/desire to do it!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed