Bug man was a nice guy...gave a totally reasonable quote for treating our yard and also mentioned that it may not help a ton because of all the out of control vegetation we have going on in the back yard. *cough*Robert*cough* We then got to talking about termites and the sealing of the stucco that needs to happen before the termite bond can be placed. 'cept that all together will cost a bit more than just a few hundred. Then we started in about the *ahem* rodent problem we had that we spent a hefty chunk on change on last year...and maybe we really should renew that service. This junk is redonk. And can quickly get out of control. Anyone want to come chop trees and weeds? No? Well shucks.
I also just got done letting the boys know we need to um maybe limit the amount of gaming that is going on these days. A little game control perhaps? Yes? Yes. Maybe summer days wasting away in front of a screen aren't really what I imagined. Yet this week I am sick and letting it happen. But last week? Well I just let it happen. But next week. NEXT Week. It's over my friends. My boys. Well they won't be happy. Gosh I am such a party pooper...sorry boys. Here's the run down I think. No games on Tues/Thurs at least. And no more than 2 hours the other days. Today? I think we are onto hour 3 of game play and yesterday I think we hit 12. I kid. I kidd. It's amazing how fast the hours go by and then you look up and realize um yeah they have been laying there twiddling their thumbs on that little controler thingy for...holy crap...FIVE hours. What the what? Turn that off right now! I am a horrible parent. Turn it off. Turn it off. Go play! How does that happen!? Oh that's right you weren't bothering me and were relatively quite so rather than mess up a "good thing" I just ignored it...and maybe you. Either way I am pretty much anti TV and video games are totally not my thing. For no real reason other than about 97 REAL reason. Oops.
And can I just say I just went to proofread (haha I know funny) and realized I type sense instead of since and right instead of write and because instead became. What's real funny about that is that I can't stand reading people misuse words like that. Like I seen. Um no. You saw. Yet I totally do it...but I swear it's by mistake and fast typing and my brain being a little off because I am sneezing and the baby is sneezing and not sleeping and I am trying to be fast because he isn't going to let me sit here much longer. Yet I just proof-read THIS paragraph and found like 4 mistakes. Really. Goodness. And oh yeah the boys need to turn off that blasted video game...
No comments:
Post a Comment