Friday, June 29, 2012

Instgram'in it.

So in leu of Actual words you get pictures. I know you dear reader are very upset that I am opting to refrain from bestowing my words of wisdom on you for over a week now....but that's just how it is this week...I know. I know.
Nolan wants the animals so bad he can't stand it...
We finally had some of the yard cleared!
Waiting for the ice cream tuck in their jammies
Fianlly got carpets cleaned!
Boy wants to stand at everything 5 seconds after I took this he let go with both hands...I then promptly pushed him down....no of course not. He only stood for a second but what ?!
They all have their own beach towels he got his
A target lunch kinda day
A day of exploring
A cool shot
A handsome boy
Sick spinners
A spinner
Crazy hair
Crawling away
A found self photo
A rogue stamp pad

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed