2. We head north this weekend to TN for a wedding. It was a nice quick trip...we came back one less child but 2 more.
3. Zman stayed in TN to spend a few days with his very best friend and Jakeb and Gavin's bff's came to GA with us to spend a few days with us. We will do a swap around tomorrow.
4. The sunrises much too soon in TN and we think it's bonkers. Seriously it's bright and sunny way too early there.
5. I hesitate to say this for fear I will jinx it but mingled in with Nolan's 15 min naps he has had a handful of naps that lasted nearly an hour and a half.
6. Our high today was like 70 which is crazy. 90 in March and barely over 60 in June. Whacked weather.
7. My plan was to start on the adoption paperwork this week....didn't plan on the extra bodies being here so I will get into gear with it next week. I thought dragging my feet would be harder now I am having a harder time jumping back into gear with all the blasted paperwork.
8. I tossed some grass seed out in the back yard and am very happy to see it growing...hopefully it will stay!
9. Gavin has been all about smoothies lately. So we are trying a fruit loaded/spinach loaded smoothie a day. After all the illness he had last year I am bound and determined to make 1st grade a healthier school year....so this is a start! (For the record Gavin doesn't eat any fruit but has decided he does in fact like them in smoothies. Score.) (also for the record spinach is 100% not tastable in a smoothie)
10. Also while I know there are much better smoothie making products THIS has been perfect for us.
11. Nolan refuses to eat nearly all solids. I find this very frustrating...especially as I was all eager to make his baby food--so I have and he won't eat it. Boo.
12. We are going camping at the beach for 3 days soon...I am praying this wasn't a terrible idea. I think it will be ok...everyone else looks at us like we are crazy. We shall see!
No comments:
Post a Comment