As previously mentioned Nolan and I have colds. This is pretty much the worst week to get a cold ever...but it is what it is and we are riding it out. If I had a fever I would wonder if it was the flu...because body achy? Yes. I have that. Snot? Yes that too. Like I said good times.
Mr. 7 month old is pretty much crawling...but not really. Crawling in that he can crawl and has crawled to get what he wants...but not really in that he pretty much knows he doesn't have to because just a little whining gets him what he wants too. He's a smart guy.
This morning I was chilling on the couch watching some TV and Mr. Smart guy was sporting a snot-stache and I announced "Oh Snot!" followed up by "it's like Oh Snap! but it's s-not!" Hahahaha. Jakeb looked at me unamused and told me my jokes are as lame as Daddy's. I said it all again and told him I was pretty sure Robert would love the play on words there and he then told me it was worse than Daddy's. I would be insulted but I was too busy laughing at my own cleverness. That and he's 10 he isn't a very good critic. I am totally more funny. Hands down.
I am forcing them to play outside today and reminding them 93 times I don't feel go so please for the love of god be helpful and stop spraying water into the garage and wetting your clothes and then changing them. Rinse. Repeat. And also. Your.are.NOT.hungry.go.play! Oh wait. Maybe you are hungry here eat some lunch (and don't tell that we just ate Ravioli from a can--the horror! What? It says it has vegetables {even I am rolling my eyes at that one}) now go play!
I told the boys this morning I didn't feel well and Zachary without pausing to ponder my statement followed my statement by asking if we could go to the pool. **head smack** I think I smacked my head and not his but at this rate it might have been both.
Anyway so enough about my whining. How's your day? It's really pretty nice and sunny here but not too hot. Did you know we moved to HOT-lanta and it's been cooler here than our previous more northern residence?
Also did you know that apparently making 3 little boys play outside on a nice day is liken to torture? Apparently here it is. Even if they have bikes and scooters and water toys and a playground and a trampoline and a creek and woods and are you kidding me really?!? I also just looked up to see the dog wandering the street. Thank you Gavin for taking off her collar. Ok...Nolan is getting very angry that I won't let him play with the computer mouse. I think I am going to retreat to the couch.
1 comment:
I was reading this as I sat nursing brynlee. I just got her to sleep and I am laughing so hard that I woke her up! But it was worth it! This post is freaking hilarious!!! Z and the pool…what was he thinking?!? But it sounds exactly like something mine would say! And I think you are WAY funnier than Robert! ;)
Post a Comment