Friday, December 2, 2011

Halloween in December...

I know I know I said I was going to post these on Wednesday but lets just pretend when I said "tomorrow" I really meant like my NEXT post would be all about some Halloween...mmmmk?
So for Halloween this year we laid kinda low no parties or big treks around town trick or treating....we just hit up a neighborhood that we knew was slam packed for trick or treating and did a loop which was plenty and the boys actually were asking to go home.  So simple Halloween=success.  We came home and they gave candy to the few kids that came to our door and I think this is the first year that we actually finished off most of the candy instead of most of it hitting the trash can.  I am sure my pregnancy had nothing to do with that.   Jakeb and Zachary were dressed up as ninja's and Gavin was a Knight.   They were cute cute cute.

IMG_5795 IMG_5796 PA110159 PA110158 PA110157 PA100146 Gavin LOVED the pumpkin guts...HAHAHA PA100142 PA100138 PA100127 PA100124

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed