Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I did it.

Small accomplishment but I got the Christmas Card picture up...go me.  And instead of doing a few of the other things I want to do I am typing out this blog post.  Likely because I am not exactly sure where to start with my other ever growing list of things to do.  I forgot that having a little person around definitely shortens my time to get things done just a bit.  Though truth be told...I haven't really been all about that lately.  So Christmas with the four boys was great.  We kept things simple which has pretty much been my moto lately...it certainly helps.  They got all the things they asked for and other than Santa not making their "piles" of Santa gifts obvious enough we had a great morning.  Santa doesn't wrap gifts at our house so their 3 santa gifts were grouped together in what Santa thought was obvious groups...apparently not because they couldn't figure out whose gifts were whose.  Apparently in the 2 weeks since they wrote their lists they forgot what they had asked for.  Duh.  Nolan snoozed right thru the opening of gifts but I am sure he had a fantastic time and loved all of his gifts.  We got our traditional Waffle House breakfast to go and enjoyed the day lounging around.  We did peel our PJ's off and don clothes later in they day to hit up area Christmas Lights.  Overall it was a wonderful day...as "promised" here are a few shots from the day.  Actually let's go with Christmas Eve First...













No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed