Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Twelve

1.  5 more days until Christmas....wowza!

2.  Nolan is 6 weeks old today....wowza!

3.  I have almost all of the gifts wrapped and ready to go :)  Santa doesn't wrap gifts so that's easy.

4.  Santa is bringing each kiddo 3 gifts...he's a nice dude.

5.  There is another random dog at our house fortunately the dogs don't seem to have seen her or we would be listening to ridiculous carrying on.

6.  Laundry got out of control this past week...I am working on getting it all caught up.  By the time I get it caught up...it will be out of control again.  Never ending.

7.  We made "gingerbread houses" yesterday.  With hot glue and graham crackers instead of the ridiculous kits that make my blood boil.  Thank you to THIS BLOG for the idea.  Genius.

8.  Nolan is fussing in his swing...typing fast...

9.  I am getting a cold...bleh.

10.  faster....

11.  It's a dreary day outside today...warm but dreary.

12.  My mom and stepdad are coming to visit tomorrow for Christmas....can't wait :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed