1. I haven't done this in quite a while.
2. Today it's cold and rainy and somewhat dreary...but no biggie we are just hanging out
3. I am still in my pj's.
4. Nolan is snoozing away strapped to my chest in the Moby Wrap.
5. It's surprising how cozy he feels in the Moby...it's comfy and cozy for both of us. I imagine in a few months when he has packed on the pounds I may feel a bit differently.
6. We put our tree up this past weekend..it looks lovely.
7. I never posted pictures of the boys from Halloween. I will do that tomorrow. We had a fun time.
8. I now have daytime television shows memorized...never thought that would happen. Oops.
9. Gavin has been a fantastic kiddo lately. Being a big brother apparently agrees with him.
10. The boys have 2 1/2 weeks until they start their Christmas break....
11. We have 3 1/2 weeks to get Christmas gifts handled...still not worrying..
12. I really can't think of anything else...I mean I can but it wouldn't just be ONE thing it would turn into paragraphs of chatter....
No comments:
Post a Comment