1. These are my favorite posts...I don't really have to come up with clear thoughts (do I really ever anyway?) nor complete sentences...
2. Nolan is snoozing IN.HIS.CRIB. We will see how long it lasts...going on about 10 minutes now.
3. Jakeb has a Christmas performance thingy at school this evening.
4. I bought BLUE JEANS this weekend. You have no idea how nice it feels to be in pants without elastic--I know you would think I would prefer the stretchy waist but there is something about real button jeans that makes me feel more like a grown up.
5. And By the way...I am not 6 sizes bigger like I thought I would be...just 2. I can totally deal with that.
6. Annd...I hear Nolan making racket up there...
7. The FedEx truck just passed I do believe he should be swinging by to drop off our Christmas Cards...they are Da' Bomb diggity...I opted for Christmas Card/Birth Announcement this year and they are so damn cute cannot wait to get them in my hands.
8. My energy level has gone from Zero to 100 in the past few weeks...I imagine days upon days at home have done that but I am making dinner again and keeping the house somewhat clean. I am glad to be getting back to "normal"
9. I am excited about some of the Christmas Gifts we are giving this year...they are "homemade" and kinda special so I am hoping folks appreciate it.
10. And no it's not just pictures of the boys...
11. I have been thinking about the fact that I have 4 boys lately...it really isn't quite a big of deal as folks make it out to be. I mean THEY are a big deal and it IS a big deal but not in the way everyone seems to think.
12. I painted my toes Christmassy this morning...partially because my 4 boys will think it's cute. It totally is.
No comments:
Post a Comment