I finally broke down and spent the insane amount of money it costs to replace the batteries in a power wheel...We have had power wheeled vehicles since Jakeb was barely old enough to drive one. Actually since before as we had one given to us...he has sadly (to him) out grown them so they have been sitting untouched in the back yard. It occurred to me recently that Gavin isn't getting to enjoy them like they did so a new battery it is. It came yesterday (thank you Amazon) and it was sitting waiting for him when he got off the bus today. He was in heaven and oh so cute.
All 50 of my Christmas cards are sitting here addressed and ready to be sealed (bleh), stamped, and dropped in the mail. Glad that's off my list...er almost. I need to order another small set to send to my others on the list. Remember these over priced cards take place of every card I SHOULD be sending out all year.
Way back in 2008 I put myself to work taking a picture of each boy from their birthday to their next birthday every single day. My goal over the next few months is to FINALLY get those pictures back organized (darn crashing computer) and slap them on shutterfly and into a book. I put some of Zachary's into a folder earlier today and OMG was he a cute chubby cheeked 4 year old boy. Talk about squishy kissable cheeks he fo sho had them. And also I think Nolan REALLY looks like Gavin.
I made a list of stuff to do with the boys over Christmas break...hopefully I will follow thru with those things better than I did with the "list of summer fun" because that totally didn't happen.
They have 1 more full day of school and then they are done for the year. Holy Moly it's almost 2.0.1.2. Eeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment