Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Twelve

1.  These are the easiest posts for me to sit down a whip out...

2.  Nolan is smiling like crazy these days and I cannot stand how cute he is.  And also he's making little baby noises ooh and ahh and a few "ggooo's"  He's a genius 5 week old.  He really seems older than 5 weeks...I find myself having to remind myself "He's only tiny still..."

3.  I ordered nearly all of our Christmas gifts from Amazon...our Postal Carrier will LOVE us.   Though he shouldn't complain...total job security.

4.  I am doing the mad dash to cram Nolan into the few remaining Newborn outfits he hasn't worn...he has on quite the combo today.  It's cool he's doing the trendy no matching thing.

5.  Gavin is asking Santa for shoes....last year Zachary requested Sheets for his bed.  They are all about necessities.  That and Gavin loves him some new shoes.  (side note to mention they totally have these items already.)

6.  I need to order more Christmas cards...50 isn't enough.  Though this year we are doing a Announcement/Card so we are sending more than normal.  PLUS we have TN friends and now GA friends so it seems the list grew this year.  That and I love sending Christmas cards...I forget birthdays and thank you notes but I am all about some Christmas cards.  Not kidding I started sending out my OWN Christmas cards when I was still in high school...Love them.

7.  Zachary is writer of the month for 2nd grade.  He rocked it with his Santa Letter.  In which he asked for a Pack N' Play for ME and a month off of work for Robert.  I am thinking I might be getting jipped.  For the record we have a pack n' play...I don't fit in it.  As reward for "Writer of the Month" he got to leave school yesterday and go eat Mexican food with the Principal and the other winners.  Jealous? yes.  I love me some Mexican food.

8.  Speaking of Mexican food....lately I cannot eat enough taco's.  Seriously I could eat Moes, Chipotle, and even Taco Bell for dinner every day...with Chick-Fila for lunch.  Yum.

9.  And also hot drinks...coffee, hot chocalate....all day.  I don't but I want to.  And BTW guess who has given up Dr. Pepper?  Mmmhhmm Me.   Not intentionally really I just don't want it.  Works.

10.  Also I may or not only need to loose 13-15 more lbs until pre baby....+15 to get to where I would really like to be.  So technically about 30lbs.  Can do.

11.  Jakeb is going to be 10 in roughly 3 months.  Wow.  That's both scary and awesome at the same time.

12.  Robert has started playing soccer on a team...I also think that's awesome and I may be a little jealous I don't have the abilities to do that.  As in I don't know how to play soccer well enough.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed