It's getting cold'ish here finally...which helps with the whole "feeling of Christmas" that we should all be rolling around in. We have our tree up...we have had our tree up actually and it looks fab. Or at least pretty decent. I don't do the fancy pants tree of my dreams...because I have a hard time paying mucho bucko's for Christmas decorations when I know darn good and well they will be over half off after Christmas. Except that after Christmas I don't do much shopping because...well because it's after Christmas and I'm broke. That and all the good stuff is gone because I don't rush out at 6am on the 26th. I am a shopper but I am not hardcore. We aren't all about Black Friday and all that jazz...I am all about some good deals online while in my Pj's sipping my coffee. Yes thank you very much. In fact I probably do the online shopping thing a wee bit too much...probably most definitely.
Da baby boy turned 1 month yesterday and wowzers pretty soon he's going to be like off to college and all that. But for now we are enjoying all of his squishy cheeked goodness...because at 10lbs 2oz and 21 1/4 in long he is chunking up just like his brothers did. And by the way I knew he wasn't 18.5 inches like the hospital folks said...because no way he's grown almost 3 inches in a month.
I am feeling pretty good and chipper these days...apparently new baby is good for me. And Gavin because he is like a new kid and we are enjoying that too...I mean old kid was ok but new kid with happiness and less fits is really nice..REALLY nice. New me is really nice too...grumpy me blah. Or rather new me= old me so it's all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment