1. One day this week...I will get some pictures of Christmas tossed up here...hopefully.
2. We had a great Christmas...also low key and easy peasy.
3. Jakeb went to play at a friends house today..I am glad he is able to do that. I am also glad they came to get him. Very nice.
4. Robert's parents are coming this weekend for our Christmas with them.
5. I can NOT believe that we only have 4.5 more days of this year left. INSANE.
6. My sweet baby boy is totally trying to laugh...he's almost got it.
7. And also he is the smiliest 7 week old baby ever.
8. That little dog I mentioned last week that showed up here...yeah she's still here. Robert and I keep chanting we can't have 3 dogs we can't have 3 dogs. we can't have 3 dogs.
9. My desk is a mess and it's driving me nuts...I can't seem to get it straightened out.
10. I have a list 27 miles long of computer/picture/cleaning related things I need/want to do that I also can't seem to get done.
11. I will share our Christmas card tomorrow or maybe later or maybe I will forget but I will really try not to. See 9 and 10.
12. I am on my 3rd cup of coffee for some reason I have turned into a coffee drinking fool...
No comments:
Post a Comment