Wednesday, December 28, 2011

8 days to 1 month

A friend of mine gave us little Onesie stickers to document each month of Nolan's first year.  I am super excited to do this and wish I had done it with each of the boys.  I am going to do them in the same location each time and will also include this little giraffe as another reference to size.  It was a gift as well and is too darn cute!  Since I didn't post the first set of pictures I put them side by side for comparison.  Amazing how much he has changed in just a few weeks!  The first pictures were taken when he was 8 days old and then at 1 month.  I won't do this each month but it's fun this first time...the onesie he has on is the same one in both but we will definitely have to go up a size for the 2 month shots!


ETA: the 18.5 inches he was measured at birth may have been closer to right than I thought...look at the change in his length compared to the giraffe in the first 2 sets.  

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed