Friday, September 2, 2011

Negative week positive thoughts.

So this week has a been a bit unpleasant...a lot of small things adding up to make the end of the week a bummer. We have discussed the smack to the schnoz and the swollen eye, the lack of sleep and the general uncomfortableness. Let's add to that waking up with a crook in my neck and coming home to a dryer that will not turn on and a microwave that is working on heating food at light speed rather than regular ole seconds. As in it's jacked up. And also let's just the finances are a mess and the unexpected expenses we have had recently have left us not keen on broken appliances. I mean really a new dryer would be fantastic but really? Right now. uh no. Really the microwave....aka probable cancer box is not the end of the world. I rarely use it but it does make things annoying. The dryer is a larger problem and it must be remedied asap. This larger girl doesn't have clothes to last more than a week and being that it's Friday the closet is running on empty. And also....let's not even get started on my father. Because that would be like 9721 sentences of anger and frustration and it's really not worth it.
On the other hand I am trying to keep it all in perspective. Like really I am rocking out getting things made for Nolan's room. Zachary told me yesterday that I was making too much stuff for his room....say huh? Apparently kids aren't used to crafty Mom. And it's all coming together nicely and that makes me proud of me. My kiddo's are rolling into routine of school quite well and that's t-totally awesome. They are rocking out the good grades and awesome behavior. They are also rocking out trips to the nurses office but that's just funny. I am pretty sure we are quickly moving up to the number one spot on her speed dial. Glad they are taking after their mother in the graceful department. "Sorry about that wall I didn't see you there." It's a much used phrase.
Basically I am feeling some mental confusion because on one hand I want to wallow around woe is me and whine about all that is annoying and stupid--aka reread the first paragraph and on the other I am thinking maybe it's not worth it. Which leaves one feeling kinda basketcase-ish. Which over a broken dryer is a bit silly really. So I am really trying to shake it because well really it's not worth it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thinking about you mama!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed