Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gumball

I am sitting in the bed next to Gavin and Zachary while they are watching "Their favorite show!!!! We can't go to bed yet...." It's actually not too bad as far as kid shows go...especially kid shows on Cartoon Network. Gumball....I haven't figured out why it's called this...I don't get it.
Jakeb has spent the night with a friend (tomorrow is a holiday so no school for them) I am super happy for him that he has found this friend who seems to be as equally quirky as Jakeb. And also new friends mother still has her 9 going on 10 year old in a booster seat so that means his mom is as quirky as I am so that's cool too.
Robert is playing ping pong in the basement with my brother, Robert--yes they have the same name. Somehow this has never really been weird. But they have become pals and I am super glad for that too. Because they are both kinda rad so I am glad we get to see them more. Them being Robert, my brother, and his wife, Amberly.
Nolan is rolling around and up to his usual evening time antics...which include stretching and hip kicking. I can't wait until I am actually watching him do these things rather than feel. Speaking of rad his room is totally that...and I gotta say my creative bug that has been working the last few days is kinda fun. His room decorations have included some repurposing, painters tape, various papers folded accordian style and then unfolded, and of course paint. I will get some pictures rocking and rolling when I get it all done. I have a few more things to add and pretty much calling it D.O.N.E.
Gavin is getting another cold which is frustrating. We also noticed and read about some behavior issues often associated with the medication he was/is on. So we decided in an attempt to spare us some of the dramatics to pull him off this medicine to see if we notice a difference. I knew this medicine was known for causing such behavior issues but had actually forgotten so far I am seeing improvement. But we'll see. Of course the other issue is that the medicine does actually help his asthma...so kinda hoping he has outgrown some of that like Jakeb did. Again...we'll see.
These two boys next to me spent all day outside playing...which is funny because we had to shove Zachary outside with tears a-flowing this morning....and then he ended up out there all day. So they are exhausted ....pretty sure show time is over so it's off to bed for them!
3 day weekends are so very nice.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed