It has finally rained here in North GA....and I am oddly euphoric feeling about it. I am typically not one that welcomes dreary rainy days but after a month of dry dry 90+ degree weather and not a drop of precipitation other than sweat I am giddy to see the wet stuff falling from the sky again!
It's funny because reading Facebook status's this morning one would think it's been raining for weeks on end...and usually I am right there complaining too but not this time. So it's kinda nice. Granted along with this rain come temperatures that are 20 degrees lower and THAT is very welcome.
Blogger has given me the option to change to the updated version of posting and it's strange....I am not sure what I think of it.
I just realized it's actually Tuesday and I should be typing out my "Twelve on Tuesday" oops. We will just skip that this week because I said so....and it's my blog and I can do that :)
Though really that would probably have been easier because I am sitting here stumped on what else to blab on about. I could tell you that my back hurts--like I just did--but I am tired of whining. Aside from the fact that whining every day about this ache or pain is going to make the last 10 weeks or so drag on F.O.R.E.V.E.R so I am working on a more optimistic outlook. Ugh. On the up side...I know these 10 weeks or so (maybe 9!) will go by really quickly and I will look back and think wow that was quick. Because the past 29 have gone by so fast. I am hanging on to the hope that he will make a debut 2 weeks early like his big brother Gavin did....that would make me one happy camper.
Speaking of camping would it be totally insane to go camping for a night or 2 in 2 weeks when the boys are on fall break? Maybe sleeping on the ground--just kidding I am totally an air mattress girl but I so will tent camp....most people say camping and then talk about their RV or cabin. Um hello, that is totally not camping. Anyway maybe that will help my back? Haha. Not likely but I have been wanting to take these boysies camping for a while now but let's work it in when it's not too hot and not too cold because sleeping in the cold is not my cup of tea. I have a feeling camping while 31 weeks pregnant won't be my cup of tea either--but I am willing to give it a try. Because aches and pains aside I am not feeling that bad...so anyway let's give it some thought mmmk?
No comments:
Post a Comment