Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Twelve on Tuesday

1. So the whole "View from Hear" thing on Monday's. Swear I didn't forget...at least not completely. I just keep forgetting that it was Monday. I thought of it last night when I was laying in bed....darnit.

 2. Did you notice that we are counting down the weeks here...32 weeks. Here's the run down on the math for you....Due date is November 21st--that's 8 weeks away (or 7 weeks and 6 days if you want to get real specific) that makes 37 weeks which is considered "full term" 5 weeks away (4 weeks 6 days). Gavin was born at 38 weeks and as I have previously stated I expect the same from Nolan just for principle not for any reason other than 4th baby=you can't be later than your brother duh. Also Zachary was a big boy and was induced at 39 weeks so I am thinking that as long as the doctor is all for that while I don't want to be induced like at all there are other things that scare me more--like a baby so big I have to have a c-section or worse--lots and lots of stitches ahem down there. And since the power of Nolan's "little cute movements" seem to be either unusually strong or unusually big I am banking on a big baby thus being induced at 39 weeks which is 7 weeks away. So I fully expect to see this baby anytime in the next 5-7 weeks....Did you follow all that?

 3. Plus I am tired of whining....I know the obvious answer would be "well stop whining" but dang that's hard. I have said again and again I am not a good pregnant person....some people love it and I just don't. I do love the end result...like really love it so that makes it worth it. I an greatful though I swear I am....I just whine too.

 4. Jakeb asked me the other day "So November right?..." he's so super excited and I am so excited that they are so excited...I seriously can.not. wait to see them with this little boy. Oh.my.goodness. the cute, the sweet.

 5. Zachary is totally digging football...ok so maybe not totally digging but he's totally having fun with it now and is actually doing really well...well especially considering where he started. That makes Robert and I so proud of him for sticking thru with it.

 6. Jakeb has turned into a little reader which is also very awesome and makes us very proud. He is racking up the AR points like no other and seeing him have some self motivation is super awesome too.

7. Gavin is still not crazy about school but is learning site words like a pro and is impressing me everyday with his counting and word sounds.

 8. I can't believe we are staring October in the face and thus fast approaching the end of 2011...that is some serious craziness.

 9. We finally got our addendum for our adoption paperwork and it should be on it's way to Colombia...and we should bet getting some news on that ASAP...should be being the key words.

 10. September 15th roughly marks one year of the adoption process. Crazy how things have changed and happened in that time.

 11. I really need to get to the bank and close out my Lilac Hill accounts....I also really need to get a hair cut....and get to the dentist. It would be super smart of me to do all these things BEFORE I am juggling a newborn. Doh.

 12. Nolan's room is so close to being 100% done it's not even funny....as in I just have to paint 2 more things super quick and it's done. And guys it's cute...it's super dee-duper cute.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed