I was super excited to get an email this morning from our psychologist lady regarding the addendum to our psychological report--you know the one that wasn't long enough and we had to get redone....back in like JUNE. Well here we are going on September and she finally has it notarized and ready to go...heck yeah totally awesome. And it's ready to rock and roll on pay day--double awesome because that's good timing. So I am all planning my day around picking it up heading down to ATL and getting that special apostille stamp on it and tossing it in the mail and doing a happy dance that I can finally check that off the list and that finally we can get our approval. I pull in the lot and slowly hop out because by the time I get there I have to pee so bad I am really worried I might not make it....listen to my voicemail and viola it's Dr. lady telling me they goofed up the date on the notary and somehow it's POST dated for tomorrow. Lovely. So my rushing and driving to ATL was for not and we get to trek back down Monday (no time to do it tomorrow because Zachary has a field trip) to try again. Really a few more days is no biggie but ugh and ugh. I was not a happy person. I should have double checked the date but goodness I didn't even think it would be the wrong date and certainly not a date ahead. I was not a happy camper. But on a good note it's done and hopefully we can move on to the next step which is approval and then once little man is born updating and then holding and then back to waiting. Needless to say it's going to be a extra long process which we never expected....we are baby stepping our way through it, quite literally.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Really.
One more day until we get 9 days of "sleeping in" and I am definitely not counting them down. We are definitely maybe for sure going camping next week for 2 days. I am excited about that. The weather is cooling off and I am excited about that too. It's now going on October and I am confused about that because well October Huh? Which means we have fall festivals at the school and various fall related projects to contend with....and ugh Halloween is here already? I like Halloween and all but now that we aren't in a fantastic trick or treat neighborhood it takes some of the fun out of it for me and that's a bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment